There are a number of ways of keeping your same number. Unfortunately just removing the sim card that comes with the phone and inserting one you already have, will invalidate the warranty on the new phone.
It can also cause related faults such as poor battery life and loss of some functions.
The correct procedure depends on the network you are currently using.
All our pay as you go phones sold online are connected and pre-registered in your details.
If you are currently using Orange please call us on 01792 582020 before purchasing online so we can arrange your number to be upgraded/moved onto the new phone.
We will also be able to move your current credit across to the new phone.
If you are on any other network . .you need to request a PAC code from your current operator. And when the new phone arrives you can port your old number onto the new phone
1. All repairs are covered by a 12 Month Time2Talk warranty unless otherwise stated.
2. Any repairs which develop a fault within the 1st 30 days Time2Talk will cover theb return postage
3. Any repairs which develop a fault outside 30 days the customer pays the return postage.
4. Any damages which occur after the repair will not be covered under the warranty terms.
5. Repaired handsets will be returned via Royal Mail Special Delivery free of charge unless otherwise stated.
6. Repaired handsets will only be posted to the registered address.
7. Handsets that are sent in which have liquid damage will not be repaired and returned to customer. Paid fee will be refunded minus the return postage of £7.25
1. Please see the relevant network to see tariff's and bundles
2. Sim cards are limited to 3 per customer
1. 1. Employees of Time2Talk or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition,UK facebook entries only
3. Closing date for entry will be 10am on 22ndDecember 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. Time2talk reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. Time2talk is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The winner will be chosen at random
9. The winner will be notified by facebook on 23rd December 2016. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Time2talk reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Time2talk's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.